Handbook of Spine Surgery
An updated edition of the most comprehensive guide to spine surgery
The editors and contributors should be highly commended for this very valuable contribution in the literature of spinal pathology and its surgical treatment. The format of the book and also the content completely justify the designation as handbook. In a very concise way, the most relevant but also recently updated information is given about a very large amount of subjects. -- Acta Neurochirurgica
With the breadth of readily available information and board-friendly questions, this is a great reference for those looking to quickly brush up on spine surgery topics, whether before a case, during a rotation or as part of comprehensive board preparation. -- YNC Newsletter (Young Neurosurgeons News)
Handbook of Spine Surgery, Second Edition, is a completely updated and comprehensive reference that distills the basic principles of contemporary spine surgery. Its coverage of both principles and techniques makes it an excellent refresher before surgery or a valuable daily companion for residents and surgeons caring for patients with spinal disorders.
Key Features of the Second Edition:
- New chapters on adult degenerative deformity, pediatric scoliosis and radiographic principles of deformity
- Expanded spinal trauma section now includes separate chapters on cervical, thoracolumbar, and sacropelvic injuries
- Common clinical questions (with answers) at the end of each chapter highlight topics frequently encountered in the operating room and on board exams
- Easy-to-read bulleted format
The second edition of this handbook is the go-to guide for all those involved in spine surgery.
- Non-Neoplastic Diseases of the Central Nervous System (AFIP Atlas of Non-Tumor Pathology, Series 1, Number 8)717,30 lei755,06 lei (-5%)
- 914,21 lei962,33 lei (-5%)
- 815,76 lei858,69 lei (-5%)